⭕️⭕️⭕️
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like this work by Kahn, I’d love to try using bricks like this, even for a small house.
I like this one as well (BLAF architects) 2015
Kahn's work is much better than this.
if it is a curved concrete wall, we also have this design
(SANAA) 2008
I Love this house as well.
" Hiro is not damaged by Denji-ha " Adam
" 真由美とお幸せに(Adam) " Adam
" ヒロマサにお金を払う(電通山本) " Adam
" 真由美がヒロマサと結婚する(真由美) " Adam
" 煉瓦の家が好き(真由美) " Adam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to be " multinational people " so I basically don't have any prejudice to dislike any countries. I have trained to articulate what I thought in the world. ( BTW, DJs growth mindset is very close to me.)
Two political analysts BTW, I found, I really enjoy their news, They are based in Tel Aviv and Kyiv, they take an anti Russian stance, and anti American stance, they are focusing on more like primarily articulating domestic policy issues.
In case of Japan, their job seems like by entertainers, they don't have any precise political solutions. They didn't attend any professional training at universities so news are so boring enough in Japan, Politicians are all corrupt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
このイベントをダイレクトした人にギフトがあります
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
שיתפתי (I shared)
" They selected me outright as the scriptwriter " Hiro
(DJs dramatize stories tho... Please try to listen to remixed works below, thanks)
I used to do drugs often somewhere around, however all of sudden I quit to do so, no reasons. Recently I heard that one of my friends arrested by that in Japan. You can do it if you like, no matter what you felt. Adam is narrating drug stories in NYC, that was true.
" точный термин (precise term) "
Those remixed works below for Japanese people ? No, not at all, never, never, ever, its for the world.
" Я не еврей ? "
" come back to the U.S "
" Ciao, Ciao "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sushi chefs are like DJs, they simply prepare fresh fish within a limited timeframe.
What I realized these days was that Sushi was really really super healthy foods developed by Japanese people. Japanese doctors always say to me that I should eat it often. I didn't like it, but girls love sushi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF you were residents in Miyanogi, please do not read anything written in here.

























Comments
Post a Comment